Friday, May 8, 2009

Lovin' It!

The weather I mean! I just wish I was able to do my job outside. Then life would be great!

Josh brought home 5 ribbons out of 6 events from the swim meet last weekend. He got a 9th, 10th, two 14th, and a 16th place. (Yep, they ribbon for lots of places). He's going on a scout camp-out tonight up to Strawberry and they are going to do a service project up there, too. He was "in charge" of getting it all set up (which is why I got to make the phone calls, etc). They are going to pick trash up at one of the day areas - I think they decided on "the Ladders".

Marlin is coming home today and staying until next Weds. I think. He's got a job here to do (yahoo). The job in Idaho is going well enough I guess that he can take the week to do this job then he's back up there to finish the other job up. I'm not sure when he's planning on going to the cabin to work on it but I know that's coming up pretty soon, too.

Oh, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms that I know out there that read my stories here. I hope you all have a great Mom's Day! I think we are going to have a bbq and enjoy each other's company and the weather.

1 comment:

Holly said...

congrats to Josh. Happy Mother's Day to you as well.