Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I can't believe it's almost school time! When I told Josh that I had gotten his registration for school in the mail and we needed to send a check so we could find out what classes he got, he said to me, "Aw, do we have to?" 8th grade here he comes! The summer has gone by SO fast! Before long, we'll all be shivering wishing it was summer again.

We spent the last weekend up at Rockport again. Different campground than last time-it was closer to the water. We had a really good time. Ty & Ashly brought Jaxson and Carter up for the day and Adam came up, too. So good to see them! Marlin took the kids ( Cody, Nikki, & Nikki's friend Chelsea) fishing Sat. morning and afternoon. In the morning Cody caught 3 fish and Chelsea caught1 fish. In the afternoon, Nikki caught 2 fish and Chelsea caught another one. They out-fished the adults this trip! They all went out again Sunday morning but came back empty handed. Marlin & Dad went back out after dropping the kids off and Marlin managed to catch 1 fish. We all had a really good time and the weather was perfect! I LOVE spending time with my family!

We are now getting ready to head up to Trout Creek, Montana! Vicki's family is having their reunion up there and since Marlin has been helping them build their cabin, they invited us to come up and join them. I'm really looking forward to going up there. I'm not sure what they have planned but I bet it'll be fun and I can't wait to see Lynn & Vicki again. It's been too long since I've seen them!

I have pictures to post from last weekend so I'll try to get them on here ASAP.

2 comments:

By: Amanda said...

Hey Becky! Well, I hate to break it to you, but we are not coming out for the wedding. I feel super guilty, but I really don't feel comfortable traveling that far away from my doctor, not to mention that I can't afford plane tix again! I told Brandon that he really should have coordinated with me with this whole wedding business! I will be about 30 weeks by the time the wedding comes, and with my history....well, you know. I am due October 25th, but who knows when this little girl is comin'. If it goes like Jarom did, then we are looking at the end of September. BTW, I am SUPER excited for Dallin to be going back to school! We start August 5th, and I am seriously counting down! Love ya!

By: Amanda said...

Oh, and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR SMOKING (OR THE LACK THEREOF!) GOOD JOB!