Monday, December 28, 2009

Well, it's over....

Another Christmas come and gone...can't believe how fast the last yea has gone by! Christmas was great for us. Josh let us sleep in until about 7 so that was good. After all the gifts were opened, we loaded everything up in my truck and headed to my mom and dad's house for more gifts and dinner. Yum! It was a great day for us all! I love being able to spend time with my family. Amber, Nate & Desi and Adam came up also. It was wonderful being able to spend some of Christmas with them, too. We did see Ty & Ashly later that night when they stopped by on their way home from their daily adventure. Carter & Jaxson were asleep so we didn't get to see them open their gifts but I'm sure they loved them.

1 comment:

Holly said...

glad you all had a wonderful Christmas.