Wednesday, November 14, 2012

News flash - I haven't posted in a while.... now on to other things.  Josh had a meet last weekend and was able to take 2nd place in the 200 butterfly.  Still continues to be his best event.  We are planning to trip to California to a meet called Far Westerns so he can swim it there.  He's very excited!  School is going pretty good for him.  We figured that at the end of the year he will need 3 credit hours to graduate high school.  Maybe a job is on the horizon?  He tried to get hired as a lifeguard last summer but was a little slow on getting his applications in and everything was filled already.  Better luck this year!

I am not looking forward to the cold!  We got about 12 inches at our house from this last storm.  Luckily most of it has melted.  I am still running occasionally (about once a week) but I've decided now that this time of year has rolled around, I better start doing more time on the treadmill.  I was track running when Josh was swimming early morning (5:30) but now it's too cold.  Saw a picute of myself when I was at my lowest weight and I can't believe I've gained it all back!  The battle is back on.  If I did it once, I guess I can do it again. Seems to be harder the older I get (go figure).

No comments: