Thursday, October 2, 2008

Josh is now a Life Scout

Well, the boy is sure moving up in the world fast! Just last Tues. night he received his Life from Scouts! Eagle is the only thing he has left! I can't believe it!

Things are just about the same for me. Day at work, rush home, rush to swim practice, rush home, go to gym, eat dinner, go to bed on some days-the others are the same except I don't go to the gym. I still have 10 lbs. till I get to my goal weight so I should probably be doing the gym more but oh well. I'll get there eventually. Of course, my birthday is coming so I know it won't be happening any time too soon. We are getting ready to do a "Maintain-Don't Gain" at work over the holidays. Should be fun. There's about 7 people in my dept. doing it so I know I won't be alone.

Marlin has been working on an addition over in Orem. I'm just glad that he hasn't slowed down even though our economy has. It seems there are still people who have money to spend. Thank heavens for that. Sure is having a hard time with it, though. Can't seem to find good help these days. Hard to keep the customer happy when the project doesn't seem to be moving forward.

OH! I also got a new dog. She's a little Pomeranian and her name is Trixy. She's a little cutie but she's an instigator. Her and Cookie play fight with each other all the time. I'll will be posting some pix on Sat., I hope.

2 comments:

Angie Prusse said...

Yeah! Congrats Josh! Way to work hard on your scouts! The same goes with your mom and dad since they probably work just as hard on it with you! :)

Holly said...

Congratulations to Josh. I miss him and the other boys a lot. Wish I could be there to help with their journey. Glad all is well with the family. Good luck with the weight over the holidays.