Monday, October 27, 2008

What a month!

Well, it seems like it's been forever since I posted last. So much has been happening and I can't believe the month is almost over!

Well, I have managed to celebrate another birthday. It was the big 4-0 this year (doesn't feel that old though). We had a b-b-q at our house and everyone was able to make it! I just love it when the whole family can come together!

We just spent the weekend in St. George. We went down to help clean out Grammy's condo and get it ready for Jenny and the girls to move into. Kind of hard to be there knowing that Arlene's not there anymore. We had a suprise party for Paulene, too. She had NO idea! It was great to see her face when she walked into her house!

We also stopped by and saw Marcus at the Assisted Living home where he's at. I need to do a much better job of staying in touch with him.

We went and saw the production of Thriller at Tuachan Ampitheater. Josh and I really enjoyed it. Josh now wants the song downloaded onto his I-Pod and he wanted to know if we could buy the DVD of it. I doubt they have it on DVD but I told him I would check into it.

2 comments:

Amber Feller said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun! We would have loved to go with you guys! Especially to go see Grandpa! I would have loved to see Paulene's face!

Holly said...

It is good to see an update on you guys. Happy Belated Birthday. It sounds like you all had a good time. I am jealous that you got to go to Saint George. I love going to the plays down there, it is one of my favorite things to do. I don't think it will happen again anytime soon. We are way to far away. The new dog is cute. Tell Josh and Marlin hi from us.