Friday, April 24, 2009

Just checking in I guess. Some things I didn't get in the other day.

On Monday I guit smoking! I'm going to try to find a clock that counts up so I know when I have my 90 days in. Why 90 days? Cuz that's when I am eligible to be a liver donor for Deb, my sis. Yep she needs a transplant. so, I'm doing everything I can to be that donor. I only hope that I'm a good match for her.

Oh, and my veggies are sprouting! Now I gotta figure out what to do with them so they keep on growing. Where to put them, hhhhmmmmmm?

I can't believe school's almost over! Where does all the time go? If I'm not careful, Josh will be graduating in a blink of my eye! Yikes!

Josh's swim team has their fund raiser going again. It's the one that he has to swim 200 lengths of the pool in 2 hours or less. He's trying to have enough donations that he can get a team backpack as a prize. So, we'll be trying our best to get him there.

Marlin's coming home tonight for about 4 days, too. Him & Lynn are putting a coat of mud on the drywall they hung and then he's hitting the road. He'll be home until Weds. morning and then back up to Idaho.

We're also having Jaxson & Carter's 1-year birthday party Sunday at our house. Can't believe they're already a year old! Gonna bar-b-q and have cake and ice cream, I guess.

2 comments:

Holly said...

go Becky go. I am so proud of you. Good luck with the weight loss and the smoking. :) We love you guys and miss you like crazy.

Amber Feller said...

You are doing so good! I look up to you so much! You really do have one of the biggest hearts I have ever known! I know some days are harder than others, but I know you'll do it. LOve you to pieces!