Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So, the weather has been absolutely beautiful the last couple of days & I'm loving it! I am SO ready for summer! I even got some veggie seeds and planted them in a little interior greenhouse. Of course, I have NO idea where to put them once they sprout. Guess I'll cross that bridge IF they sprout.

I've also quit smoking! For those of you who don't know, my sis has to have a liver transplant so I'm the right blood type and a family member so that smoking thing was an obstacle I needed to get rid of. So, no-brainer right?

Anyway, we also started another Biggest Loser at work. Yes, I still have about 15-20 lbs. to lose. My goal is now to get there for the 4th of July. I'm still working with a personal trainer once a week but I really need to concentrate on my food and eating the way I was with LA. Hate to say it because of the way they really dropped the ball, but it worked when I worked it. So, starting tomorrow, it's back to eating the portions the way I was.

So, Marlin is still up in Idaho. He's coming home Saturday though! He has some doctor appointments to get taken care of so we get to enjoy him for 4 days!

No comments: