Friday, August 28, 2009

Josh in school

Well, it's been a couple of week since Josh started school and I guess he's liking it pretty good so far. He has yet to have any homework but I think that will be changing soon. He can't really go the whole year without homework can he? He was picked to be a library assistant so he got to drop one of his classes that he originally signed up for. Some days he's not done anything but make a couple of copies and read! Wish I had classes like that when I was in school! I was a bad mom this year and didn't get a picture of him on the first day. Shame, shame!

I have been busy trying to figure out what we do with all our money (not that we get a lot of it) since Marlin has been in Idaho and Montana. So, I spend all day at work looking at the computer and come home and look at the computer some more. Fun huh?

Going to cut this update short cuz I'm pretty tired and am having a hard time thinking straight right now.

More later!

No comments: