Monday, September 14, 2009

Last weekend

Marlin is back in Montana after spending a couple of weeks in Idaho with Lynn. Hopefully he'll be home in a couple more weeks. What a long time it seems like he's been gone this year.

I haven't, of course, gotten any of the stuff done that I wanted to get done since Marlin's been gone. That doesn't surprise me, though. I never seem to get the stuff done then I resolve to get it done next time he's gone. Etc, etc, etc.

Josh spent Friday night on a scout camp-out up at Schofield. They came back Sat. about noon. He must have had a really good time cause he sure was tired the rest of the weekend.

When Josh got back from his camp-out we went up to watch Nikki in her pageant, the Miss Jr. Teen Salt Lake City pageant. She was SO beautiful! It was a really long pageant (started at 4 pm and ended about 10 pm) but great to watch her be able to participate in something like that! I remember when I participated in mine (many moons ago). It all seems like a blur but it sure was fun! I'm glad she got to enjoy it. Something like that may only come around once in a lifetime. We spent Sat. night and most of Sunday at my mom & dad's. Sure love spending time with my family!

1 comment:

Holly said...

sounds like a very fun and enjoyable weekend.