Friday, December 19, 2008

Brrrrr

Well, I'm always one for a white Christmas, but why does it have to be so cold?!?!?!?!?! Well, the last couple of nights have been kinda crazy (what else is new?) I'm trying to get gifts made for work as well as family. I don't know why I do this to myself every year. I still have half of my shopping to do, a meet tomorrow in Cottonwood Heights and then another one on the 29th & 30th in Kearns. Josh is running out of meets to be able to compete in and he wants to get some State cuts this year (that's his goal anyway) so we're probably going to hit every meet we can. I keep asking for 24 more hours in my day but I have a feeling that if I got that wish granted, it still wouldn't be enough! Well, guess I better see how much I can get done today.

No comments: