Sunday, December 21, 2008

Swim update

Well, the meet on Saturday was much faster than I thought it was going to be. We got to the pool about 7:30 and Josh was all done swimming by 10. He did very well, though. He swam the: 50 backstroke, improved his time by about 1.5 seconds; 50 breastroke, got the same time, and then established a time in the 100 breastroke. He almost got a 'B' time in the backstroke (which basically means that he almost got a State cut). That's his goal this year: to get some State cuts. There's another meet in Kearns on the 29th & 30th so hopefully he'll be able to improve even more.

I'm still not ready for Christmas. I finally bought some cards to get them in the mail. I did manage to get all my family gifts made and a few delivered. I also got all the cranberry/orange honey made for all the people at work that I wanted to give some to. 57 jars!!! I hope I can get everything else taken care of!

1 comment:

Holly said...

congrats to Josh. I hope he makes his goal that would be awesome. Good luck with the projects. We hope you have a very merry Christmas.