Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas-all around. I didn't get the presents wrapped until Christmas Eve; finished about 1:30 AM Christmas morning. Thank heavens Josh isn't that early of a riser! I would have been in BIG trouble. As it was, it was kind of a long day, but we all made it through. First we opened the gifts we had at home and then got ready to go to my mom & dad's house for more presents and dinner. My sis & hubby with her kids were there; as well as Amber, Nate & Desi. I'm a slacker so I don't have any pictures but it was fun; and the food was great as always. I sure love this time of year; everyone seems to be a little more ready with a smile and courtesy. And I especially love being able to spend so much time with family and friends. We try to spend as much time as we can during the year, but Christmas seems to make it that much more special and reminds us how important family is.

A great big thanks to Robert & Sandy for having us all over for an early Christmas gathering at their place. The weather kind of kept a lot of people away but for those of us who did make it-it was awesome. And Sandy made us use our brains even-having to answer Christmas trivia questions! What fun!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I am so glad you all had a wonderful Christmas. It was strange not being around our families this year, I guess that what happens when you move to a different state. We hope you have a wonderful New Year. We love you guys.

Amber Feller said...

it was great spending Christmas with you all. I love my family so much! You all mean so much to me!